Register and Get Your Free License Key (Activation Code) via the Official Website
Another way to register your Antivirus and get a free license key is via the form on the Avast official website. The form itself is very simple and you will need only your name and e-mail.
After you submit your registration details, your free license key will be sent to the e-mail you have provided. Then you need to follow the instructions in the e-mail and insert the attached license key (activation code) into your program.
Avast Free Antivirus 2017 License Registration – Website Form
Video Manual – How to Obtain the Free License Key for Avast Antivirus 2017
License Key (Activation Code) Valid Until February 2018
Well, if you weren’t able to get your own Avast 2017 license key according to our instructions, don’t worry. Here’s the one we registered for you. It should give you Avast free protection for the full year valid until February 2018.
Activate your Avast by inserting this license key into the program:
- Open your Avast interface and go to settings (cog wheel icon in the top-right corner) » ‘Registration‘. You can also get there by right-clicking on the systray Avast icon and selecting ‘Registration information‘
- Click on ‘Offline Registration‘ (it is located under the ‘Date of registration‘)
- Click on ‘Insert the license key’
- Enter the license key above (C47315810H1200A0119-HUM6UUV9) and confirm by clicking ‘OK‘
- Now you should be able to use the free protection for the full year valid until 9/19/2017. You can check the subscription details in the ‘Registration‘ area
IMPORTANT NOTE Offline product registration using the activation code has been removed from the latest Avast Antivirus 2017. If you don’t see the Offline Registration option, please follow the guide from the first step.
Resend Your Free License on Your E-mail
If you are already a registered user of Avast Free Antivirus and just need your license file, you can use this simple form on the official Avast website. Please note that you will need to enter the e-mail that you used during the registration process.
Resend Your Purchased License on Your E-mail
If you have purchased any of the premium products (Avast Pro Antivirus, Avast Internet Security, or Avast Premier) and just need your license file, you can use this simple form on the official Avast website. Please note that you will need to enter the e-mail that you used during the checkout process.
These steps are applicable only for Avast Free Antivirus 2017 running the latest version available. To get the free license for paid products (Avast Pro Antivirus, Avast Internet Security, Avast Premier) checkout our Download page.
Steps are relevant for all Windows versions – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.