Avast Premier is currently the best security available from Avast. Besides the enhanced protection, it has got some advanced features like: SafeZone, for safe online shopping and banking; silent Firewall, to prevent hacker attacks; Anti-SPAM, and Automatic Software Updater to keep your other software up-to-date.
Obviously, Avast Premier doesn’t come for free – the 1-year license for a single PC starts at $79.99 $63.99 or 2-year at $149.99 $119.99. If you are looking for a direct purchase, use the link below, and you’ll be redirected to Avast Premier official product page with up to 20% discount! You can select your license length and number of PCs during the checkout.
Don’t worry, for those who are looking for Avast Premier free license key (activation code), we have also an option!
How to Activate Avast Premier 2017 for 60 Days for Free
Avast offers trial versions of all their paid-for products, including Avast Premier. Normally, those trial versions are limited to 30 days only. However, there is a way how to activate it for 60 days – completely for free!
1) Checkout Avast Premier 2017 60-day License for Free ($0.00)
Go to this page https://www.avast.com/en-us/lp-aff-60-day and click on ‘FREE DOWNLOAD‘, or simply click the button bellow.
You will be automatically redirected to Avast checkout, with the product called ‘Avast Premier (60-day Trial)‘ for $0.00. You can finish the checkout using two standard payment methods – Credit Card or PayPal.
2) Activate Avast Premier 2017 Using the Obtained License Key (Activation Code)
To activate your Avast Premier 2017 License, follow the instructions on the Order Confirmation Page. If you have already installed Avast Free Antivirus 2017, you can simply click on the ‘Activate license‘ button, and everything will be done automatically. If you want to activate it on another computer, you need to insert the license key manually.
You will also receive the license key (activation code) in your e-mail.
Free Download of Avast Premier 2017 License Key for 60 Days – Activation
Activation process takes just a few minutes. Once finished you should have the Avast Premier 2017 for 60 days, and completely free – but don’t forget there’s one more step you need to do.
Free Download of Avast Premier 2017 License Key for 60 Days – Result
3) Turn Off Automatic Renewal to Keep Avast Premier 2017 for Free
As you may have noticed, the $0.00 checkout included automatic renewal. So unless you cancel it, you will be automatically billed $49.99 after 60 days (and receive the full 1-year license). Luckily, there’s a simple way to cancel the subscription.
- Find the Order Confirmation E-mail (subject ‘Avast – Order Confirmation (Order #)‘ from firstname.lastname@example.org), and look up ‘Password‘ in the ‘Order Information‘ section.
- Go to Avast Order Portal (managed by Digital River) and login using your order number and password.
- Once logged in you should see the order of ‘Avast Premier (60-day Trial) – 1 PC, 1 Year‘, click on ‘Manage Subscription.‘
- In the section ‘Subscription Status – Free Trial‘, find item ‘Automatic Renewals‘, and switch it to ‘Off‘ state.
- As a confirmation, you will also receive an e-mail called ‘Avast – Auto-Renewal Feature Has Been Stopped.‘
Free Download of Avast Premier 2017 License Key for 60 Days – Automatic Renewal Cancellation
If you have failed cancelling auto-renewal check out our guide with more solutions on ‘How to Cancel (Turn Off, Stop) & Refund Avast Auto-Renewal Billing (Recurring Payment)‘.
Now you can enjoy the peace of mind with the top-notch Avast Premier 2017, which you got completely for free for 60 days! And by the way, same procedure also works for Avast Internet Security 2017, and Avast Pro Antivirus 2017.
Although we have used Avast Free Antivirus 2017 screenshots in this article, these steps are also applicable for all Avast Antivirus solutions (i.e. also for Avast Pro Antivirus, Avast Internet Security, or Avast Premier) running the latest version available.
Steps are relevant for all Windows versions – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (including Anniversary Update).