8Avast Pro Antivirus is currently the cheapest premium product from Avast. Besides the enhanced protection, it has got some advanced features like SafeZone, for safe online shopping and banking; Sandbox, for opening risky sites or applications, and Anti-hijack protection to make sure you are logging in at the authentic site.
It’s a perfect solution for gamers and advanced users who want to use a custom firewall, which is not included in the Pro Antivirus.
Obviously, Avast Pro Antivirus doesn’t come for free – the 1-year license for a single PC starts at $49.99 $39.99 or 2-year at $89.99 $71.99. If you are looking for a direct purchase, use the link below, and you’ll be redirected to Avast Pro Antivirus official product page with up to 20% discount!
Don’t worry, for those who are looking for Avast Pro Antivirus free license key (activation code), we have also an option!
How to Activate Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 for 60 Days for Free
Avast offers trial versions of all their paid-for products, including Avast Pro Antivirus. Normally, those trial versions are limited to 30 days only. However, there is a way to activate it for 60 days – completely for free!
1. Download Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 60-day License for Free ($0.00)
Click the button below.
You will be automatically redirected to Avast checkout, with the product called ‘Avast Pro Antivirus (60-day Trial)‘ for $0.00. You can finish the checkout using two standard payment methods – Credit Card or PayPal.
2. Activate Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 Using the Obtained License Key (Activation Code)
To activate your Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 License, follow the instructions on the Order Confirmation Page. If you have already installed Avast Free Antivirus 2018, you can simply click on the ‘Activate license‘ button, and everything will be done automatically. If you want to activate it on another computer, you need to insert the license key manually.
You will also receive the license key (activation code) in your e-mail.
Free Download of Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 License Key for 60 Days – Activation
Activation process takes just a few minutes. Once finished, you should have the Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 for 60 days, and completely free – but don’t forget there’s one more step you need to do.
Free Download of Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 License Key for 60 Days – Result
3. Turn Off Automatic Renewal to Keep Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 for Free
As you may have noticed, the $0.00 checkout included automatic renewal. So unless you cancel it, you will be automatically billed $29.99 after 60 days (and receive the full 1-year license). Luckily, there’s a simple way to cancel the subscription.
- Find the Order Confirmation E-mail (subject ‘Avast – Order Confirmation (Order #)‘ from firstname.lastname@example.org), and look up ‘Password‘ in the ‘Order Information‘ section.
- Go to Avast Order Portal (managed by Digital River) and log in using your order number and password.
- Once logged in, you should see the order of ‘Avast Pro Antivirus (60-day Trial) – 1 PC, 1 Year‘, click on ‘Manage Subscription.‘
- In the section ‘Subscription Status – Free Trial‘, find item ‘Automatic Renewals,‘ and switch it to ‘Off‘ state.
- As a confirmation, you will also receive an e-mail called ‘Avast – Auto-Renewal Feature Has Been Stopped.‘
Free Download of Avast Pro Antivirus 2018 License Key for 60 Days – Automatic Renewal Cancellation
If you have failed to cancel auto-renewal check out our guide with more solutions on ‘How to Cancel (Turn Off, Stop) & Refund Avast Auto-Renewal Billing (Recurring Payment)‘.
Now you can enjoy peace of mind with the top-notch Avast Pro Antivirus 2018, which you got completely for free for 60 days! And by the way, the same procedure also works for Avast Internet Security 2018, and Avast Premier 2018.
Although we have used Avast Free Antivirus 2018 screenshots in this article, these steps are also applicable for all Avast Antivirus solutions (i.e. also for Avast Pro Antivirus, Avast Internet Security, or Avast Premier) running the latest version available.
Steps are relevant for all Windows versions – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (including Anniversary Update).